Friday, November 13, 2009

Greetings.

Hello everyone and welcome,

I totally thought that this blogging thing couldn’t possibly be that hard. I mean I like to talk and people like to read, so what is the big deal. Well first of all there is so much to say… So in thinking that this would be easy I have written twelve paragraphs and still can’t decide which story to post. Great so this isn’t going to be as easy as I thought. So let’s just start with me telling you that I most certainly do not take this blogging thing lightly. I really do want to share so much, the sad the happy and the crazy ass things that I have seen in the last year especially. So please, wish me luck and I hope you can enjoy what I can bring to you and to myself in this blog.

Regards,

Beckie

1 comment:

  1. I just thought I would pop by and say welcome to blog land and I look forward to reading what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete